Make your life simple.
Use our outsourced
Data Protection Officer
Full compliance. Zero hassle.
Our lead consultant, Gary O’Reilly, can act as your outrsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Retaining Gary you not only get a data protection practitioner and a very experienced legal professional, but also someone with significant business acumen. Gary will bring his MBA skills to the boardroom to provide strategic compliance advice, creating competitive advantage for your organisation. Three consultants in one!
We don’t believe in grading our outsourced DPO service. We simply offer the same first class service to all organisations.
What’s included in the service:
- One day on-site scoping meeting, as well as Skype meetings.
- Compliance report/list of compliance issues.
- Guidance and support to help you comply with GDPR.
- Establish and maintain Article 30 records (record of processing).
- Provide advice and guidance on data breaches, including acting as a point of contact with regulating authorities.
- Provide advice and guidance on data subject rights, including right of access (SAR), rectifcation, objection or erasure.
- Advise on any requirement to undertake a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- GDPR/ data protection staff training (interactive e-learning modules).
- Email/on-site consulting support of up to 2 hour per month for 12 months. Monitoring continuing GDPR compliance.
- Brexit planning.
Contact us to book an initial consultation and to discuss our pricing structure.
Ready to make your life simpler?
Get in touch